Scientific Organisers: Dr Derek Davies and Dr Rachael Walker
This event will consist both Plenary and parallel sessions from invited speakers and selected talks, alongside several Commercial workshops, a large exhibition and the opportunity to network with flow and image cytometrists from all over Europe and beyond. The conference will highlight advances in flow and image instrumentation, high content screening, cancer and stem cell biology, applications of clinical cytometry and the development of novel probes and approaches in many areas of biomedical research.
We are now inviting abstracts for oral or poster presentation. Sessions will be themed according to abstracts received. All abstracts will be reviewed and assigned to sessions. If you submit an oral presentation abstract, it may be accepted as a poster.
- Abstracts should be sent as Word documents electronically to Cecile Dadachanji at the RMS office
- Abstracts should be no longer than 400 words. The title should be less than 255 characters.
- For each author enter full name and affiliation.
- The desired font is Times New Roman size 12.
- Accuracy of the abstract is the responsibility of the author(s)
- Abstracts should be primarily based on new, unpublished research.
- Abstracts may be submitted before all analyses and conclusions are made but authors should report at least preliminary results. Vague statements such as “data will be presented’ will result in abstract rejection.
- Before submission, authors should be confident that they can attend the meeting.
- You will be notified of receipt electronically and your abstract will be assigned a reference number that will be used in subsequent correspondence.
Notification of acceptance: May 2016
Submit your abstract by email to Cecile Dadachanji
Acceptance of an abstract does not guarantee a place at the meeting – please remember to register!
Leeds Met Hotel, King Street, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1 2HQ
Find out more about 2B Scientific here
Find out more about ACEA Biosciences here
BD Biosciences is a world leader in bringing innovative diagnostic and research tools to life science researchers, clinical researchers, laboratory professionals and clinicians who are involved in basic research, drug discovery and development, biopharmaceutical production and disease management. The BD Biosciences segment is focused on continually advancing the science and applications associated with cellular analysis
Find out more about Beckman Coulter here
Find out more about BioLegend here
Find out more about Biostatus here
Find out more about Chromocyte here
De Novo Software
Find our more about De Novo Software here
FlowCEL-Cytometric Engineering Ltd
Find out more about FlowCEL-Cytometric Engineering Ltd here
Find out more about FlowJo LLC here
Find out more about Fluidigm here
Find out more about Innova Biosciences here.
Find out more about Merck Millipore here
Find out more about Miltenyi Biotec here
Find out more about Sysmex UK here
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and approximately 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.
Walker Safety Cabinets Ltd
Find out more about Walker Safety Cabinets Ltd here
Book a place
- £235 Member rate
- £375 Member rate Incl. Accomodation
- £265 Non-Member rate
- £400 Non-member rate Incl. Accomodation
- £210 Student rate
- £350 Student rate Incl. Accomodation