Scientific Organisers: Derek Davies (CRUK) and Rachael Walker (Cambridge)
Venue: The Met Hotel, King Street, Leeds, LS1 2HQ
Further information about this event will be available soon.
As well as plenary and parallel sessions with invited speakers and selected talks, there will be several Commercial workshops, a large exhibition and the opportunity to network with flow and image cytometrists from all over Europe and beyond. Please see below for the workshop programme and link to abstracts. The conference will highlight advances in flow and image instrumentation, high content screening, cancer and stem cell biology, applications of clinical cytometry and the development of novel probes and approaches in many areas of biomedical research. Please see below for a list of exhibiting and sponsoring companies, along with workshop titles.
Please click here for last meeting's progamme
Registration will open soon
We invite abstracts for oral or poster presentation. Sessions will be themed according to abstracts received. All abstracts will be reviewed and assigned to sessions. If you submit an oral presentation abstract, it may be accepted as a poster.
INFORMATION FOR SUBMISSION
- Abstracts should be sent as Word documents electronically to Victoria Masters at the RMS office (email@example.com)
- Abstracts should be no longer than 400 words. The title should be less than 255 characters.
- For each author enter full name and affiliation.
- The desired font is Times New Roman size 12.
- Accuracy of the abstract is the responsibility of the author(s).
- Abstracts should be primarily based on new, unpublished research.
- Abstracts may be submitted before all analyses and conclusions are made but authors should report at least preliminary results. Vague statements such as “data will be presented’ will result in abstract rejection.
- Before submission, authors should be confident that they can attend the meeting.
You will be notified of receipt electronically and your abstract will be assigned a reference number that will be used in subsequent correspondence.
Notification of acceptance: May 2016
Acceptance of an abstract does not guarantee a place at the meeting – please remember to register!
Registration will open soon. To register interest please contact Cecile Dadachanji
Exhibition and Sponsors
If you would be interested in exhibting, sponsoring or holding a commercial workshop at the event please contact Chloe Goode