Publish your next paper 'open access' in Journal of Microscopy
An agreement between our publisher Wiley and Jisc means that if you’re a UK-based researcher at a participating institution you may now be able to publish open access in Journal of Microscopy at no direct cost to you.
If you are based at a participating institution, you can now also browse and read the entire Wiley portfolio of journals available on Wiley Online Library.
To find out more and see if you are eligible to have your publishing fees covered, go to: wileyauthors.com/Jisc
The benefits of Open Access publishing include:
- High visibility all articles are immediately, freely available online
- Easy compliance with open access mandates with Creative Commons licenses
- Reuse and immediate deposit of final article in any website or repository
- Copyright retention – You retain the copyright for your article at all times
- Automatic export to PubMed Central/Europe PubMed Central (PMC) when appropriate
- High-quality and authoritative publishing standards with rigorous peer-review