Read the October 2023 issue of the Journal of Microscopy!
The October 2023 issue of the Journal is now available to view online!
The issue features the following papers:
- Morphological and structural analysis of iron-rich porcelains excavated from the Jian kiln site of Song dynasty Shiqian Tao, Song Liu, Junqing Dong, Yimeng Yuan, Qinghui Li
- Contrast-enhanced, single-shot LED array microscopy based on Fourier ptychographic algorithm and deep learning Shengping Wang, Zibang Zhang, Manhong Yao, Zihao Deng, Junzheng Peng, Jingang Zhong
- Self-pressurised rapid freezing at arbitrary cryoprotectant concentrations Konrad Rolle, Konstantin A. Okotrub, Irina V. Zaytseva, Sergei A. Babin, Nikolai V. Surovtsev
- Direct etching of nano/microscale patterns with both few-layer graphene and high-depth graphite structures by the raster STM electric lithography in the ambient conditions Ye Yang, Yang Xu
- Handheld cross-polarised microscope for imaging individual pigmented cells in human skin in vivo Rafael Romero, Jingwei Zhao, Delaney Stratton, Kenneth Marcelino, Momoka Sugimura, Alia Nichols, Salvador Gonzalez, Manu Jain, Clara Curiel-Lewandrowski, Dongkyun Kang
The cover features an image from Ye Yang and Yang Xu’s paper, “the raster STM electric lithography for etching the 3D patterns.”