Submit to the Journal of Microscopy
The Journal of Microscopy is particularly interested in papers on original applications and developments in microscopy.
The Journal of Microscopy publishes top quality review articles, original research articles, Hot Topic papers (fast-tracked short communications), and letters to the Editor, covering all aspects of microscopy and analysis.
Hot Topic papers MUST be topical, concise, and of high interest/impact to the microscopy community. Upon acceptance, hot topic papers will be fast-tracked and most are published online within 30 days of acceptance.
View the Submission Instructions and Author Guidelines at Wiley Online. You will also find information on proofs, OnlineOpen, offprints, Wiley-Blackwell's Author Services, and much more.
Why Submit to the Journal of Microscopy?
- No submission fees, page charges, or colour charges
- No page limit
- Simple online submission at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/jmi
- Helpful, friendly Editorial Team
- Average time from submission to first decision is 60 days
- High readership figures
- Online tracking system - Authors can easily check the status of an article in production and receive emails at key stages
- Rapid Publication with Early View: papers published online in advance of print, significantly shortening time from acceptance to publication
- Free electronic offprint
Manuscripts will be considered only on the understanding that they have not been published and are not being considered for publication elsewhere. Papers will be published only on the recommendation of suitable referees. Authors must affirm that they have been engaged in the conception and design of an investigation and/or the analysis and interpretation of the data, that they have helped in the drafting of the manuscript and that they have seen the final version.
Query about Submitting to the Journal?