Abstract Submission is now open for emc2020
Our online system for emc2020 abstract submissions is now officially open
We are very excited to announce the emc2020 abstract submission system is open.
You will need to visit our dedicated submission system website to submit your abstract. We advise you to read through the Abstract Submission Terms & Conditions and the Call for Papers before beginning.
- contain original data and meet international ethical standards.
- be entirely written in English
- be limited to a minimum of 100 words and a maximum of 1000 words including spaces
- be a condensed version of the final presentation and include all significant findings.
- be written so that readers who are not specialists will be able to appreciate the purpose of the study and understand the procedures and conclusions
Abstracts will be reviewed according to the following criteria:
- Relevance to a specific symposium
- Scientific quality and innovative proposals
- Clarity of text
- Compliance with the format
Abstract Submission Deadline - 1 March 2020
Late Breaking Poster Deadline - 15 June 2020
Find out More