Journal of Microscopy Free Author Workshops
The Journal of Microscopy is excited to offer IMC19 delegates access to our publishing workshop
Spaces are limited. Please see details below:
Journal of Microscopy Publishing Workshop
Thursday 13 September, 12.30 – 14.00, Meeting Room C4.10
Speaker - Professor Pete Nellist, Journal of Microscopy, General Editor
- Would you like to know how to get your paper published in the Journal of Microscopy?
- Do you want to find out about the publication process?
- Do you have questions around the Peer Review process?
- Join us at this workshop and we’ll answer these questions and more…..
If you are interested in learning about how to publish your next paper in the Journal of Microscopy then this workshop is for you. It will be especially valuable for students and early career researchers, as well as those who have not yet published an article in the Journal of Microscopy.
- How to get published - maximising your success
- Beyond publications: ethics and bibliometrics
- Increasing discoverability - what authors can do
In addition to the presentations, you will be able to meet with Journal of Microscopy editors to discuss any further questions or ideas you may have.
To add the Journal of Microscopy workshop to your IMC19 registration, please visit http://imc19.com/registration.