Join in the discussion and reach out to the microscopy community
RMS launches 14 online discussion groups to help you access the conversations that interest you the most
Here at the Royal Microscopical Society we are always striving to improve our offer to you, and to help you get the very best out of our website.
We now have an exciting Groups feature to help you access more of the information, conversations and networking opportunities that interest you the most.
You can join any of the 14 groups - covering the whole spectrum of microscopy - where you can create forums and upload documentation for discussion with the microscopy community.
The available groups are as follows:
- Material & Physical Sciences
- Early Career Microscopy
- Electron Microscopy & Related Techniques
- Pharmaceutical/Chemical Microscopy
- General Microscopy
- X-Ray & Tomography
- Life Sciences
- Personal Development & Public Engagement
- Life Sciences/Light Microscopy & related techniques
- Light Microscopy & related techniques
- Imaging & Image Analysis
- Microscopes/facilities return to work during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Flow Cytometry & related techniques
- AFM & SPM
RMS Discussion Groups