elmi2024 - Abstract submission deadline extended!
The abstract submission deadline for oral and poster presentation has been extended for elmi2024. The new deadline for all submissions is 23:59 GMT on Sunday 18 February 2024.
All elmi2024 abstracts should be submitted through the dedicated online submission system, which is being hosted by Oxford Abstracts. Before submitting you should read the submission guidelines and consult the meeting session details.
The European Light Microscopy Initiative was created in 2001 to establish a unique communication network between European scientists working in the field of light microscopy and the manufacturers of their equipment.
The annual meeting, which has been running for two decades at various venues across Europe, has an excellent reputation within the microscopy community, making it a key event in the calendar of hundreds of scientists and developers.
Submission are sought across the six meeting sessions:
- New Technologies: Recent advances from Acquisition to Analysis
- Imaging Across Scales
- Super-resolution and Nanoscale Imaging
- The AI Revolution: from Image Analysis, to Intelligent Acquisition, to Chatbots Designing your Experiments and Writing your Papers
- Early Career Researchers Session: the Science of Tomorrow Today
- Multimodal Imaging including Correlative