RMS Discussion Groups
Here at the Royal Microscopical Society we are always striving to improve our offer to you, and to help you get the very best out of our website.
We now have an exciting Groups feature to help you access more of the information, conversations and networking opportunities that interest you the most.
You can join any of the 14 groups - covering the whole spectrum of microscopy - where you can create forums and upload documentation for discussion with the microscopy community.
The available groups are as follows:
- Material & Physical Sciences
- Early Career Microscopy
- Electron Microscopy & Related Techniques
- Pharmaceutical/Chemical Microscopy
- General Microscopy
- X-Ray & Tomography
- Life Sciences
- Personal Development & Public Engagement
- Life Sciences/Light Microscopy & related techniques
- Light Microscopy & related techniques
- Imaging & Image Analysis
- Microscopes/facilities return to work during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Flow Cytometry & related techniques
- AFM & SPM
Once you have joined a group, it will appear within your account area of our website and you can opt to be notified when new posts are added to your groups.
You don't need to be an RMS member to join in these discussions but you will need to log into the RMS website. Follow the links below to access this exciting feature.
If you have any questions or feedback on our new Groups feature, please email [email protected]